Here's Fergus - the new addition to our home. He is a Norfolk Terrier, now 12 weeks old.
Fergus and I running at Hayward Lake - look closely he's there.
He tried hard to get over this fallen tree - but he needed a little help.
Santa brought him this sweater which he wore with pride.
It's December 31st and we are celebrating at home tonight with family and relatives from Montreal and Australia. Well I did it - the Marcothon that is - it is not an easy thing to do but it is the best challenge to keep you moving through the month of December - thanks Marco it helped keep me energized!
This time of year also challenges us to look ahead to our goals for 2013. I'm excited about the upcoming year of running. Here are the goals I have set so far:
- Continue with the TRX classs every Tuesday night throughout the winter months.
- Ride my spin bike 2 times per week.
- Run back to back longer runs on Saturdays/Sundays.
- Run after work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Complete Dirty Duo 50 km (March)
- Complete Diez Vista 50 km (April)
- Complete Chuckanutt 50 km (March)
- Participate in Fat Ass events throughout the year
- Complete the Cateran Run in Scotland (55 miles - May)
- Complete Vancouver 100km (June)
- Complete the Knee Knacker 30 miles (if I get in! - July)
- Complete the Squamish 50 mile (August)
- Bag some new peaks in the Bagger Challenge
- No Whining (well maybe a little...)
- No Lollygaging
- Train Fergus for the trails.
Happy New Year!